Double Hung Windows, Window Depot Jacksonville Florida
Double Hung windows from Window Depot Jacksonville offer the perfect combination of aesthetic beauty and energy efficiency. Our vinyl Double Hung windows are extremely durable. No matter which style you choose, our affordable Double Hung windows will add value to your home. These are just a few of the reasons why Double Hung windows are our most popular residential style!
Double Hung windows are usually taller than they are wide. Both the top and bottom sashes are vertically movable, and both sashes also tilt-in to make cleaning your windows extremely simple! These windows are strong enough to endure the elements, while helping to save you energy at the same time.
We would love the chance to prove to you that our Double Hung windows are the absolute best available. Some standard features that you can expect include: 100% virgin uiPVC, 3/4-inch stainless steel balancers, a high-quality lock mechanism, Warm Edge glass spacing, extruded lift rails, and a multi-chamber extrusion design. In most cities, we also use one-inch thick insulated glass units and visible glass sightlines. We offer a variety of optional features, including Low Emissivity (or Low E) glass, Argon or Krypton insulating gas, tempered safety glass, and Colonial or Diamond grids. In certain cities, we provide the option of an interior simulated wood finish and/or an exterior color finish, as well.
- Fully-welded sash and frames
- Integral lift rail on sash
- Pivto-true, constant force balance system
- Both Sash Tilt In
- Triple Fin Weather Stripping
- Sloped sills with positive water drain off
- Energy Efficient Insulated Glass
- Composite Locking System
- Positive, strong vent latches
- All windows are custom-made for your home
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Operates dependably for a lifetime
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Directs water away from your home
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance